ECO waste reduction: Water Separation Device (waste reduction)
The Water Separation Device is designed in a monolithic type of concentration and crystallization equipment. Being developed with advanced technologies from Japan, the physical method is used to reduce the waste during the waste treatment process without the need of using extra dosage. In result, the waste volume can be concentrated to below 20% of the water content. In the meantime, the non-organic and organic salt can also be fabricated to crystallization status. By reducing the waste volume, it saves significant outsourcing costs for the industry.
Listed below are features of such device
- Low operating vacuum temperature is between 45~55°C to prevent waste from secondary deterioration in order to enhance corrosion resistance.
- Will not produce secondary waste gas pollution when the device is operating.
- Lower noise when the device is operating.
- Smaller occupancy and lower operating cost.
- The device is allowed for lot-based operation automatically. Simple during fully-automated operation without the need of using consumables.
Model No. & Dimensions
|W 900 D 1,844 H 2,273||W 950 D 3,249 H 2,711||W 1,000 D 3,545 H 2,790||W 1,300 D 4,458 H 3,242||W 1,800 D 3,545 H 2,790||W 2,100 D 4,458 H 3,242||W 3,350 D 4,458 H 3,242||W 4,400 D 4,458 H 3,242||W 5,450 D 4,458 H 3,242||W 6,500 D 4,458 H 3,242|